• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

I think we’ve certainly learned you can’t lean on him to eat first pairing minutes for a significant chunk of the regular season and expect him to have anything left in the tank come playoff time.

Qu’elle surprise.
well, nobody at all saw this coming, so it was entirely a shock and surprise to all to see his play drop off as the season wore on...

Dubas can stay, but he needs a change in his philosophical approach to building this team.

Given that this was Dubas philosophy early on, and the word is him and Shanny but heads now….I do really think Shanny wanting more of the gristle is well within the realm of possibility.

Like, Dubas isn’t the one I’d picture going that route….but maybe Charro and Han have said otherwise?

Given that this was Dubas philosophy early on, and the word is him and Shanny but heads now….I do really think Shanny wanting more of the gristle is well within the realm of possibility.

Like, Dubas isn’t the one I’d picture going that route….but maybe Charro and Han have said otherwise?
Until it's confirmed that the mandate was above Dubas, it's his organization. All decisions are run by him, all shifts in philosophy are his. I didn't love his past end of season pressers.. He did a lot of doubting of himself and kept feeling he needed to adapt. And adapt he did.

I mean, by the end of it, he was "liking" anti nerd stat tweets on twitter. Come the fuck on with that.

Yeah, every single post season presser was "we have to get more competitive and harder to play against". Which was true, but went about it the wrong way.

And obviously Kyle and Keefe are on the same page, and we know what the latter wants.

would be hilarious if Shanny was the one true nerd all along. not what I would have predicted, but will chuckle if that's how it turns out.

Until it's confirmed that the mandate was above Dubas, it's his organization. All decisions are run by him, all shifts in philosophy are his. I didn't love his past end of season pressers.. He did a lot of doubting of himself and kept feeling he needed to adapt. And adapt he did.

agreed…my concern would just be if it’s Shanny pushing it, who does he replace Dubas with.

I mean, by the end of it, he was "liking" anti nerd stat tweets on twitter. Come the fuck on with that.

I didn’t know that last bit…anyone recall off hand the context of the tweets.

Back