• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Masters puts the lines in the correct order.

Jarnkrok out Tavares 3rd line somebody please check on LoF.

Right here, baby.

Don’t worry about Tavares. And I’m good trading Jarny for value (not just a dump) if we have a kid slotted in to replace him. No one on this forum is a bigger fan of letting young guys play than I am.

and doesn't taste good.

although, in fairness, it's been years since I ate at Kelsey's. so if Kelsey's also does not taste good, then sure, agreed.
Kelsey's the most generic possible menu i can think of, but at least it's inexpensive. I worked there for years. It simultaniously has something for everyone and no one.

Kelsey's the most generic possible menu i can think of, but at least it's inexpensive. I worked there for years. It simultaniously has something for everyone and no one.
yeah I have memories of having like family dinners there as a teen. classic pub fare, mediocre food.

but what I find most offensive about BP is the pricing. the quality of food you are paying for is not what you are receiving. and the portion sizes are even more fucking offensive considering its supposed to be pub fare type food.

yeah I have memories of having like family dinners there as a teen. classic pub fare, mediocre food.

but what I find most offensive about BP is the pricing. the quality of food you are paying for is not what you are receiving. and the portion sizes are even more fucking offensive considering its supposed to be pub fare type food.
BP is like Moxie's ( remember them) minus the only fucking reason any scumbag actually goes to Moxie's

This guy?

That guy...the high water mark of his career is a game winning goal in the 1st fucking round.

Game winning goals are a fun stat. Here's the Leaf playoff GWG leaders during the Tavares era

Matthews: 4
Marner: 2
Nylander: 2
Rielly: 2
Muzzin:1
Kapanen:1
Johnsson:1
Kampf: 1
Kerfoot: 1
Tavares: 1

Fucking legend.

Back