• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Tyreek is a piece of shit domestic abuser (wife and child) that deserves no one’s sympathy.

Fuck Tyreek Hill.
Its much less about Hill himself and more that this clearly happens often, likely to kind black people who dont have the benefit of being a multi millionaire NFL star to get the officer inquestion put on admin leave after.

What a manhandling in the trenches by Niners over the Jets

No too too worked up about the rushing, SF were elite on both offense and defensive when it came to the run, and our OL is brand spanking new so it’ll take time to gel.

Encouraged by our pass protection though, and keeping Aaron standing up is our top priority this year.

That said, I’m real concerned about our front four and the depth we lost there from trading away John Franklin Myers, and losing Huff to the Eagles, etc…..our ability to constantly rotate fresh quality DL in recent years, has been a staple of Saleh’s defense, and I didn’t like what I saw from them Monday. Others are gonna have to step up around Q and JJ if we want this defense to live up to its potential.

And sadly Reddick scored some great leverage in his hold out….cause we sure could have used him.

Its much less about Hill himself and more that this clearly happens often, likely to kind black people who dont have the benefit of being a multi millionaire NFL star to get the officer inquestion put on admin leave after.

Yeah that’s why it’s worth mentioning all the other times it happens, and less so choosing to do it when it’s a piece of shit like Hill.

Yeah that’s why it’s worth mentioning all the other times it happens, and less so choosing to do it when it’s a piece of shit like Hill.
Thats all well and good, but not remotely realistic.

As i said I feel nothing for Hill personally, even though he was clearly wronged. I very much feel for what happened to Hill represents.

Also much like you, im sure we can seperate the piece of shit person ( Hill, Rodgers) from the athlete on the team we like

Thats all well and good, but not remotely realistic.

It’s not realistic to discuss police vs minorities without it being Tyreek Hill?

Obviously that can’t be what you mean….I just think he’s such a waste of time to simp for, when any injustices he gets pale in comparison to him never facing justice for beating his fiancee/wife or child.

Fuck Tyreek Hill.

As i said I feel nothing for Hill personally, even though he was clearly wronged. I very much feel for what happened to Hill represents.

Yeah, again…..I just think there’s plenty of opportunities every single day to voice this, than to waste it on a piece of shit like Hill.

Also much like you, im sure we can seperate the piece of shit person ( Hill, Rodgers) from the athlete on the team we like

Agreed.

In the case of Rodgers tho I just think he’s a fucking idiot who thinks he’s smarter than he is….abusers of women/children I think are sub human scum.

IMO, that officer just shouldn’t be on the road, even if in this instance the person he’s dealing with happens to be a piece of shit.

Agreed he shouldn’t, and there’s a fuckton just like him that we also know shouldn’t.

That’s why it’s particularly moronic after speeding, driving recklessly, getting pulled over, to act belligerently to the cops…..doesn’t excuse what happened, but it sure as hell increases the odds of it happening.

He could have co-operated, rolled down his window, answered their questions and been on his way…….instead a piece of shit antagonized another piece of shit, and got the kind of response he’s likely unleashed on his wife and child numerous times for much less.

Thing is Hill was treated this way because he is black, not because he is a piece of shitz

Officer Danny Torres is a minority himself, so possibly a super anti-black racist…..but more likely he’s just a prick on a power trip that tilts when being disrespected.

Also wrong….but likely not just cause he’s black, imo.

Certainly possible, but less likely imo than if it was our classic old man whitey.

Agreed he shouldn’t, and there’s a fuckton just like him that we also know shouldn’t.

That’s why it’s particularly moronic after speeding, driving recklessly, getting pulled over, to act belligerently to the cops…..doesn’t excuse what happened, but it sure as hell increases the odds of it happening.

He could have co-operated, rolled down his window, answered their questions and been on his way…….instead a piece of shit antagonized another piece of shit, and got the kind of response he’s likely unleashed on his wife and child numerous times for much less.
But one of the two is being paid supposedly not to be a piece of shit in his duties.

Cops encounter people who are doing worse things than 60mph every damn day and assholes every single day He rolled the window down and gave his license and registration. This is such an extreme reaction and it’s really hard to see how this is anything besides anger at being disrespected. There is no reason to suspect he’s any threat here.

This should have been a nothing incident.

But one of the two is being paid supposedly not to be a piece of shit in his duties.

Cops encounter people who are doing worse things than 60mph every damn day and assholes every single day He rolled the window down and gave his license and registration. This is such an extreme reaction and it’s really hard to see how this is anything besides anger at being disrespected. There is no reason to suspect he’s any threat here.

This should have been a nothing incident.

agree across the board.

To me it screams classic police power trip over being disrespected, than it being a race thing…

….again, just not an incident I’d personally be making the totem for my issues with police, when it’s Tyreek.

Like I think the justice system is completely fucked and needs to be reformed, but I’m not going to waste time discussing it when it’s OJ Simpson that got vastly over punished for the crime he committed (the robbery), for instance.

A rich, flashy dude is being a dick and talking down to the cops. The cop with the inferiority complex decides his ego must be avenged.

Hill was being a dick but cops can't do shit like this because they feel disrespected. Guaranteed this cop has done this to 20 non-famous dudes and people just drove past, no video. I'm glad he'll face some consequences even though it's fucked up it's only because of who he did it to.

View: https://x.com/jad1rad/status/1832418002987577612?s=46

Saw this trending yesterday.

Interesting how the wrong way to respond for a black person is the boss way to respond for a white person.

These people should be shot….fucking hate every prick in a TikTok video i see mention “badge number” or “supervisor”.

I can say pretty confident I’m probably the biggest criminal on this board, and despise cops…but I also have so little time for folks who are intentionally antagonistic from the jump.

A rich, flashy dude is being a dick and talking down to the cops. The cop with the inferiority complex decides his ego must be avenged.

Hill was being a dick but cops can't do shit like this because they feel disrespected. Guaranteed this cop has done this to 20 non-famous dudes and people just drove past, no video. I'm glad he'll face some consequences even though it's fucked up it's only because of who he did it to.

Yeah I think you’re onto something that his wealth, and the value of the car probably plays into it as well.

I’m sure being talked down to by someone so much more wealthy, particularly triggers their inferiority complex.

I meant that you’re run of the mill racist cop traffic interaction isn’t always available or marketable so Hills getting this attention is the best we can get

Back