• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

This was entirely predictable - Weber might not play next season

money talks.....and we all know Molson loves his money.

If Weber is on LTIR, the insurance pays his salary no ?

you may be setting yourself up for a big disappoint....we'll see in a few weeks how far the Habs push this
Nah ...this is pure 100% unadulterated BS.

This upcoming season was going to be Weber’s last anyway, he wasn’t playing for $1M in last 3-years.

I’m expecting big time moves...Ovy type moves.

Here you go Ovy: 1-year, $1M base + $12M non taxable bonus

Here you go Suter: 1-year, $1M base + $4M non taxable bonus...BTW your partner Shea will be back for playoffs...

Nah ...this is pure BS.

This upcoming season was going to be Weber’s last anyway, he wasn’t playing for $1M in last 3-years.

Here you go Suter: 1-year, $1M base + $4M non taxable bonus...BTW your partner Shea will be back for playoffs...

Weber has 5 yrs left. at 6, 3, 1, 1, 1

So yeah, 6M in his last 4 yrs wasn't going to happen but he gets every cent if he's injured (like Marian Hossa who retired due to eczema years ago but collected every dime on a contract that finally expired this yr)

Nah ...this is pure 100% unadulterated BS.

that's what I mean....if Habs don't get Ovy/Suter/whoever than you will be disappoint

I don't find many interesting UFAs tbh

that's what I mean....if Habs don't get Ovy/Suter/whoever than you will be disappoint

I don't many interesting UFAs tbh
Money talks and bullshit walks...as opposed to myth $ does buy happiness, just need to outbid everyone else significantly

Incredible news. Obviously would love to see Hamilton here, but what other all around D men are there with good offense?

this might be a minor technicality but Habs still have to ice enough talent to make the playoffs before they can access $20M of LITR money for a playoff run.

this might be a minor technicality but Habs still have to make the playoffs before they can access $20M of LITR money for a playoff run.
Not that they're actually looking to do it... but they could theoretically sign Dougie Hamilton and another good player or two.... that could get them there.

Back