• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2022

He's really letting them trust their instincts. It's... Weird. He's not a coach mentality guy. Pure creativity guy. It's kind of refreshing to score goals.
I love it. Players want to play and make plays. He's teaching them how to make more and better plays. I've watched more games under St.Louis this season than i did under Ducharme.

I love it. Players want to play and make plays. He's teaching them how to make more and better plays. I've watched more games under St.Louis this season than i did under Ducharme.
Same. I’m usually hoping for an entertaining loss . . . but not always. They deserved to win last night.

What are the odds we can dump Weber’s cap on a the Coyetes or Senators? Real money drops significantly starting next year and the avg cap hit really helps them get to the floor.

What are the odds we can dump Weber’s cap on a the Coyetes or Senators? Real money drops significantly starting next year and the avg cap hit really helps them get to the floor.

Friedman mentioned it last night , we need to get a hell of a return to move 4 years of helping a team get to the floor or have 7 mil to use to go over the the cap for a good team

They should just send him back to Nashville. Let him retire a Pred and they gotta eat the recap anyway so they can play Robidas Island

League tweaked the recapture rules so Nashville doesn’t get nailed as hard as before

Weber won’t retire , that contract might be our best trading chip right now

Even with their low salary bill, Zona has at least $23M coming off the cap with UFAs and there’s another $6-7M on the injured list that are UFAs.

Weber would be a cheap real money move for them to eat up some cap. Maybe we can ship them Drouin too, but his cap and real money are the same.

Even with their low salary bill, Zona has at least $23M coming off the cap with UFAs and there’s another $6-7M on the injured list that are UFAs.

Weber would be a cheap real money move for them to eat up some cap. Maybe we can ship them Drouin too, but his cap and real money are the same.

I want our first back in any deal

They have their own (which they won’t trade), ours and Colorado’s.

Do they not have legit prospects we could get instead? Is Conor Timmins any good? (I truly have no idea.)

I would like see a mix of high picks and decent prospects in return for the coming purge. Just getting picks seems unwise.

Timmins is good, but almost had his career derailed because of a concussion. This year he got hit by Radko Gudas & has missed a significant amount of the season. Hasn't played since late October.

Phoenix has an interesting prospect pool, but I'd be very skeptical that they're willing to give those players up. They're doing yet another aggressive tear-down.

Back