• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Training Camp 2022

We just signed Beck to his ELC.... guess he's starting in MTL? Or just a thumbs up before sending him back to junior maybe? Positive reninforcement.

We just signed Beck to his ELC.... guess he's starting in MTL? Or just a thumbs up before sending him back to junior maybe? Positive reninforcement.
There is no room up front on the roster, no reasons to keep him so this is a reward.

This is team is finally above average at center after almost 30 years -- Suzuki - Dach - Dvorak - Evans - Monahan --- With Beck & Mesar knocking on the door. They will have a chance to draft another one this coming draft.

Problem is that the D and G positions have cratered and are well below average like at no point in 30 years.

Yeah, Beck is either OHL or NHL for the next two seasons.

He deserved his ELC, good for him.

I don't think he'll make the team or even should, but I would strongly consider giving Brenden Gignac a two-way deal instead of only an AHL deal. I liked him in these games. He's a smallish, fast, energy player. Not an everyday NHL, but someone I could live with as a fill-in for injuries.

Under NHL contract, they will be loaned to the Laval Rocket:

Filip Mesar and Mattias Norlinder

Placed on waivers by the Canadiens:

Alex Belzile, Anthony Richard and Mitchell Stephens

Released from the Canadiens training camp, they will join the Laval Rocket training camp:

Kevin Poulin and Xavier Simoneau

Released from the Canadiens training camp, they will join the Laval Rocket training camp:

So does that confirm Mesar won't play in Kitchener this season?

I hope Belzile gets a shot somewhere else.

Back