• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Training Camp 2022

Surely he needs some time in the AHL?

Team needs a right shot, he’s left. Would prefer taking a player off the waivers scrap heap and let these guys play in the A.
I wouldn’t mind all of them getting some more time in the AHL, including Guhle, but maybe we can start with him and some other placeholders, like Leskinen or some vet from waivers.

We need Allen to not play. I think that's the key to guaranteeing a top 3 pick. I just don't find us that horrible even though we aren't winning. Like, our young guys can skate and Cole is going to be a beast this year.

Gorton on the Raw Knuckles podcast talked about the Tom Wilson situation, he said they didn't have anybody who could stand up to him and it was on him and he learned his lesson. Bet Xhekaj makes the team.

Gorton on the Raw Knuckles podcast talked about the Tom Wilson situation, he said they didn't have anybody who could stand up to him and it was on him and he learned his lesson. Bet Xhekaj makes the team.
Yeah, I watched the interview and that comment by Gorton stood out. I agree that he makes the team.

When Chris Wideman is your elder statesman on D you just know you're not really trying to win.

Looking forward to how the young guys do tonight. Especially the pairings of Shueneman and Guhle & Barron and Harris.

It's both Harris & Barron's last chance of making the team. The team would love nothing more than for one of them to stand out so that they can be placed on the right. If neither stand out, then they'll be AHL bound.

It's both Harris & Barron's last chance of making the team. The team would love nothing more than for one of them to stand out so that they can be placed on the right. If neither stand out, then they'll be AHL bound.

My hunch is that they are both bound for Laval.

Talking heads think best spot for Slafkovsky is third line rather than Laval.

He’s not ready for top six yet, apparently, but MSL wants to work with him.
With some of the forwards having nagging injuries, it seems like he will start the season in Montreal.

Back