• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

so I want to say I'm at about a 25% success ratio when trying to visit the site today. 75% of the time it says it is down and I cannot access. obviously working okay now. was down when I woke up, then came back up, then went down again, and now seems to be back up...

so I want to say I'm at about a 25% success ratio when trying to visit the site today. 75% of the time it says it is down and I cannot access. obviously working okay now. was down when I woke up, then came back up, then went down again, and now seems to be back up...
Was notified main center in Atlanta will be having issues this week. Hoping that's all it is.

This week has been very weird trying to access this site. When I am on my home Wifi, it doesn't load, when I am on my phone data/LTE the site is pretty fast. Weird.

Happening to several. Since the issues some isps or your own firewall is blocking the site. It may be an SSL issue. I'm on it.

Hey Nerds! And @Habsy

Ever since the migration or whatever happened recently, I've been unable to access the forum on my home wifi network. If I'm at work, or using data, no problem. When I use my home wifi, I get a "this site can't be reached" message telling me that the server's IP address could not be found. Any tips?

And then, complicating matters, when I brought my work computer home, at first I was unable to access the forum on it via my home wifi. But then I did a google search and accessed the forum that way and everything appears to be working. Tried that on my phone with no luck.

Back