• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

not a major issue, just a weird one. When we first started using embedded tweets in threads, the pics were slightly larger than they appear on Twitter, and it worked great.

Lately, it seems to cut off like 20% of the image, sometimes on the top, bottom, or even left. So often you can see a pic or meme on Twitter that is useless if an important section of the image gets cut off. Again not that important but i wonder if it's something to do with the forum theme, or if there's an easy fix.

Buy a bigger monitor

not a major issue, just a weird one. When we first started using embedded tweets in threads, the pics were slightly larger than they appear on Twitter, and it worked great.

Lately, it seems to cut off like 20% of the image, sometimes on the top, bottom, or even left. So often you can see a pic or meme on Twitter that is useless if an important section of the image gets cut off. Again not that important but i wonder if it's something to do with the forum theme, or if there's an easy fix.
Sure I’ll get right on fixing something that’ll likely slow the forum down. Let you know. 😉

Also what part of
Please let me know should anyone have issues with connecting to the site.
threw you off?

Are there really any site issues that wouldn't be fixed by banning Jonas?
I think zeke secretly likes the flattery, or flatulence, one or the other. Wouldn’t want him to spiral into another depression would we?

Wait don’t answer that

Any chance we can get the code fixed so the site accepts x.com links/embeds them as well?

Camp/the season is set to start and there'll be a lot of important updates to be posted. Thanks!

Back