• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

What are you eating/last thing you ate?

Last food you had to eat

Post here whatever you last had to eat. It could be a full meal, snacks, etc. No double posting. You'll have to wait until someone else makes a post before you can post again what you had to eat. This could be a good way of getting new recipe ideas as well.

I'll start.

I had left over pizza (meat lovers) for lunch.

Re: Last food you had to eat

Post here whatever you last had to eat. It could be a full meal, snacks, etc. No double posting. You'll have to wait until someone else makes a post before you can post again what you had to eat. This could be a good way of getting new recipe ideas as well.

I'll start.

I had left over pizza (meat lovers) for lunch.

That's funny, we had pizza for dinner last night and leftovers for lunch today.

Re: What are you eating/last think you ate?

For dinner this evening at the Dining Hall at Uni I had a Chicken Caesar Salad.

I am the reviver of all things moribund. ;) 😁

Just finished an orange, and just prior to that some Trader Joe's peanut butter pretzels. Yum!

Last edited:
This morning, in addition to a cuppa chai tea, I enjoyed scrambled eggs seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasonings and red pepper flakes, with some Trader Joe's Double Roasted Salsa on top.

Tonight it was Chinese food. I chose the spicy garlic shrimp and the beef & broccoli. And a fortune cookie. With some dumb "profound saying".

Tonight it was Chinese food. I chose the spicy garlic shrimp and the beef & broccoli. And a fortune cookie. With some dumb "profound saying".
And for lunch today, it was leftover from last night's meal. Seemed to taste better second time around, which is good (most leftovers don't always quite taste the same, to me at least)

Back