• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019-Whenever Misc. Grab Bag Thread

Did you know that a group of tigers is called an ambush? The Astros got ambushed by Tarik Skubal today. Great game and hopefully the Tigs can close it out tomorrow. I don't trust that those damn Astros are just going to roll over and play dead.

Did you know that a group of tigers is called an ambush? The Astros got ambushed by Tarik Skubal today. Great game and hopefully the Tigs can close it out tomorrow. I don't trust that those damn Astros are just going to roll over and play dead.
#LFGM #OMG

Foley tried his hardest to derail that Skubal gem of a start in the ninth...thankfully they got him out of there. That would have been criminal if that start was wasted by the Tigers, the guy was filthy for 6 innings!

Foley tried his hardest to derail that Skubal gem of a start in the ninth...thankfully they got him out of there. That would have been criminal if that start was wasted by the Tigers, the guy was filthy for 6 innings!
The fact that the average age of these Tigers is roughly 12.539 years old, I totally expected them to blow the game.

Yankees. Mickey Mantle played in the first live sporting event I attended.

There are other Yankees fans in our intermission gaggle too…
Your first live sporting event was a bocce tournament in a Florida retirement community?

Another NCAA wall is about to crumble. Major Junior players have always been blocked from playing college hockey because they receive a stipend. Rylan Masterson sued the NCAA, claiming it was an anti-trust violation. The prohibition could be lifted as early as Tuesday

That was one of the reasons they pursued that conference affiliation.

Yea. Good deal for them. I’m looking forward to the outdoor game with VT and UNC. I think it would be neat if the canes get another outdoor game to have State and UNC play either before or after the nhl game.

Back