Yeah, 30US is really close to $40CDN so I'll just pay the entry fees when I get home.So how does this work for the podium teams...
Axl sent me my winnings, less the original $40 entry fee for next season.
Now Fantrax is asking me to pay the US$30 fee.
I guess Axl will send me the original $40 entry fee, and I will deal with Fantrax myself ?
|5||5||Don't Hassle the Hoff, Man||1234.6||2.6||1237.2|
1. Yeah shootout goals and GWG and different categories. A shootout goal is just a shootout goal and doesn't count as a GWG.I'm reading through all the rules and settings and trying to get a good understanding. So just a couple of questions to clarify:
1. I see game-winning goals and shootout goals are worth some points. If a guy scores the game-winner IN the shootout, does that count for both in here? Or can game-winning goals only be "regular" goals?
2. Time on ice says 0.025. I'm guessing that's per minute? Anybody know if that's fractional, or if it rounds up/down if a guy plays, say 15:47 in a game?
3. Trying to get a grasp on the save percentage. Seems like it has categories for up to .939 that award points. Shouldn't there be more points for above that too? I might be missing something...never been in a POINTS style pool for hockey before.
4. I feel like there's an error with max games played too (or I'm missing something there as well - very possible). For all the positions, it's 82 games X the number of spots we have. That makes perfect sense. Except for goalies instead of 82 x 2 = 164, it's way, way below that at 90. Unless I'm understanding that wrong.
Good point. Time on ice is a new stat for me and it sounds fairly important in here. I'll see how it plays out when the league starts. Just trying to get a good understanding before I make trades that blow up in my face lolThe scoring in this league is brilliant. I wouldn't get caught up in the minutia of every detail. It works, and it works really well.
We adjusted the PIMs/Shots this year in a way to not really disrupt the overall scoring dramatically... but lets not worry about something that ain't broke.