• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

Deangelo is a man now and isnt heading in the right direction. I dont think they should touch him.
Otis Nixon & Pasqual Perez were full blown crack addicts approaching 30, Dennis “El Presidente” Martinez was a 28-yr old severe alcoholic...

BTW….

Is DeAngelo any good ? Like is he a depth dmen ? A top 2 ?

Also, wasn’t it DeAngelo that refused to come here at trade deadline ?

I’m no expert but would think severe addictions are more difficult to help cure than a teenagers error in judgement
was talking about Deangelo,, hes a man now with a rotten disposition that seems to be to his liking and personal choice

I see he was ranked in the 70s. Is there any reason we didn't wait until the serving round especially given the recent incident with him? I don't mind we took him but why not in the second where he was supposed to? Am I missing something.

I see he was ranked in the 70s. Is there any reason we didn't wait until the serving round especially given the recent incident with him? I don't mind we took him but why not in the second where he was supposed to? Am I missing something.

I thought he was a shoe in for the 1st round? Would never dropped to 31 if he hadn’t done this stupid shit.

was talking about Deangelo,, hes a man now with a rotten disposition that seems to be to his liking and personal choice
DeAngelo @ 25 is still younger than Nixon, Perez, Martinez...probability says he can better himself as a human being.

even this guy did a 180 degree:

Habs felt other teams would grab him…

Remember how we reached for Romanov in the 2nd round…how all the so-called media experts and fans complained that we could’ve had him in later rounds. Turns out Timmins felt other scouts also had him high on their draft list.

Same thing here with Mailloux

Back