• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 Draft Thread

The clock actually doesn’t run during commercials. Or they hold the picks while on commercial. Just keep it flowing. Hell, even Jokic was drafted during a Taco Bell commercial

• Sad
Reactions: CH1
Hopefully for future picks.

I suppose they don’t see guys they’re willing to gamble on.

Yeah, but if people want the pick, should be a 3rd next year for this current pick. Or a 4th next year and a 7th this year or something.
I think they’re viewing 2022 as a better draft therefore those picks are worth a bit more than 2021.

Thank you.
I thought some of my takes were archaic.
You win.
How is this girl any more of a "victim" than that single mom who was forced to see Matthews' hairy ass? And how is this kid any more deserving of having his career ended than Matthews? People are talking about this incident like it's rape and it isn't. It's a big fat nothingburger that will be all but forgotten by the time this kid plays his first NHL game, if he ever does.

All I know is that if not for this incident the kid would have been drafted long before the Habs turn at 31 came up. That makes him a steal. What he did had no impact on his ability to play hockey. He's still as good a player today as he was the day before the incident came to light.

He's made his apology and paid the fine. It's time for all parties to move along.

Back