• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

With Tampa's ascension to the Final I get to stay aboard this train 'til the end.. All I ask is please beat Tampa...
Thank you all.

I like Evans and Tuna, but not sure I’d want to take anyone out now. Every forward is doing their part to get us here.

I know he's been pretty solid... But the only one I would take out for Evans is Staal. I'd probably wait till game too though. If we win game one, business as usual. If you need to shake it up though I put in Evans.

I know he's been pretty solid... But the only one I would take out for Evans is Staal. I'd probably wait till game too though. If we win game one, business as usual. If you need to shake it up though I put in Evans.
I just don't see us winning there without playing a perfect defensive game. And cooper isn't an idiot like Keefe he'll take advantage of the last change. When we're chasing the puck, Cole isn't an asset. I expect we'll do quite a bit of that.

I just don't see us winning there without playing a perfect defensive game. And cooper isn't an idiot like Keefe he'll take advantage of the last change. When we're chasing the puck, Cole isn't an asset. I expect we'll do quite a bit of that.
We’re winning at least one. They won’t lose both with me there. They simply can’t.

I have spoken

Back