• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

Jesus, that means he caught it twice, this time the variant. Dude is not careful at all?
Even if you had Covid and are double vaccinated, you can still catch it….has no impact on ability to catch it.

Having Covid in the past and being double vaccinated only means less chances of developing symptoms.

These guys get tested daily…so I’m even surprised not more players have been declared positive so far in the NHL, especially amongst US teams where daily life is business as usual as if Covid never existed.

Most likely he was probably in close contact with a confirmed positive person…

Which begs the question: how da heck aren’t more US team players not in protocol ? Vegas players, Tampa players, heck New York City players….nobody is wearing masks in most of these cities, it’s as if Covid was a thing of the past.

Here we are overboard careful and our players-staff keep catching it (talking Canadian teams in general)

Even if you had Covid and are double vaccinated, you can still catch it….has no impact on ability to catch it.

Having Covid in the past and being double vaccinated only means less chances of developing symptoms.

These guys get tested daily…so I’m even surprised not more players have been declared positive so far in the NHL, especially amongst US teams where daily life is business as usual as if Covid never existed.
It most certainly affects your chances of catching it, significantly. However, it doesn't eliminate your chances. It reduces your chances by 70-95% depending on which vaccine you got.

You're right about symptoms... with the vaccine, you're very unlikely to get severe symptoms even if you catch it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if US teams have hidden or altered some Covid results

Smells of US Olympics medical staff, who used to hide positive steroid results

There’s a precedent in the US

Most likely he was probably in close contact with a confirmed positive person…

Which begs the question: how da heck aren’t more US team players not in protocol ? Vegas players, Tampa players, heck New York City players….nobody is wearing masks in most of these cities, it’s as if Covid was a thing of the past.

Here we are overboard careful and our players-staff keep catching it (talking Canadian teams in general)
Pretty sure that all these players are more or less sequestered. Shit can happen, but none of these guys are out walking around.

Mine and Habsy's good friend, Sean Burke's wife says that even the flight attendants are not allowed to go out.

move lehkonen to the 4th and evans with danault/gallagher. Or if evans is not ready, Tatar back with old buddies.
Evans was ready. Doubt they move Lehky to 4th with such a playoff he is having. Plus he has better hands than Evans..

Too bad because Armia was having a great playoff, hope it is not for that long.

Yes but think about it, he had covid before and two shots, that should produce enough antibodies to fight any chance of re-infection. I guess his immune system works differently than most.

Back