• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021 STANLEY CUP FINALS! HABS/BOLTS | MONDAY JUNE 28 | 8pm

Yes but think about it, he had covid before and two shots, that should produce enough antibodies to fight any chance of re-infection. I guess his immune system works differently than most.
Nah, he would have a greatly reduced chance of getting it, but still very possible. It's very unlikely that he'd have much, if any symptoms though.

Nah, he would have a greatly reduced chance of getting it, but still very possible. It's very unlikely that he'd have much, if any symptoms though.
mmm, the general principle of vaccines is not to pass the virus from one person to another. In most cases you should not be a carrier if the vaccine works properly.

mmm, the general principle of vaccines is not to pass the virus from one person to another. In most cases you should not be a carrier if the vaccine works properly.
Correct "most cases" but no vaccine is 100%... which is why you need like 70%+ to reach "herd immunity."

The Covid Vaccines are about 70% (J&J/AZ) to 95% (Pfizer/Moderna) effective at preventing infection and 99%+ effective at preventing symptoms.

Correct "most cases" but no vaccine is 100%... which is why you need like 70%+ to reach "herd immunity."

The Covid Vaccines are about 70% (J&J/AZ) to 95% (Pfizer/Moderna) effective at preventing infection and 99%+ effective at preventing symptoms.
yes , i think armia is one of those "window" guys. his immune system is a special case. thats of course if he tests positive again. Some people are special cases the other way, their bodies produce a large amount of antibodies naturally to fight the virus.

Most likely he was probably in close contact with a confirmed positive person…

Which begs the question: how da heck aren’t more US team players not in protocol ? Vegas players, Tampa players, heck New York City players….nobody is wearing masks in most of these cities, it’s as if Covid was a thing of the past.

Here we are overboard careful and our players-staff keep catching it (talking Canadian teams in general)
That's because it is pretty much is . . . if you're fully vaccinated. Nothing will happen to you even if you get infected. I haven't worn a mask in weeks and have no intention of doing so unless required to, which is pretty much only on planes at this point. Any remaining Covid restrictions in Pennsylvania end at midnight. Back to normal here.

That's because it is pretty much is . . . if you're fully vaccinated. Nothing will happen to you even if you get infected. I haven't worn a mask in weeks and have no intention of doing so unless required to, which is pretty much only on planes at this point.
If you have Justin’s cell number, would you let him know please….so DD and Armia can be available game 1

That's because it is pretty much is . . . if you're fully vaccinated. Nothing will happen to you even if you get infected.
Ummm... no.

Vaccinated people are still getting very sick, and even dying. But definitely at a far lesser rate. And of course, they're still getting infected and passing it onto others even thought they're asymptomatic. Again though, at a far lower rate.

If everyone got vaccinated, this thing would go away very quickly.

Ummm... no.

Vaccinated people are still getting very sick, and even dying. But definitely at a far lesser rate. And of course, they're still getting infected and passing it onto others even thought they're asymptomatic. Again though, at a far lower rate.

You're talking about statistically insignificant numbers, which cannot dictate how your society is governed. At this point in the U.S. if you're not fully vaccinated that's your (dumb) choice so I have no reason to alter my life any longer due to the foolish choices of the unvaccinated.

Last edited:
Ummm... no.

Psst

95% effective is not 100%

Nobody ever thinks they'll be in the 5%.

You're talking about statistically insignificant numbers, which cannot dictate how your society is governed. At this point in the U.S. if you're not fully vaccinated that's your (dumb) choice so I have no reason to alter my life any longer due to the foolish choices of the unvaccinated.
Oh no... these numbers are very significant. You're right about the stupidity though. Unfortunately these idiots are perpetuating the spread of variants that will be more impervious to vaccines.

Psst

Except it’s not 95 percent. The percentage of fully vaccinated people who have gotten seriously ill from Covid is significantly below one quarter of a percent, and likely far less than that.

Except it’s not 95 percent. The percentage of fully vaccinated people who have gotten seriously ill from Covid is significantly below one quarter of a percent, and likely far less than that.
And how many unvaccinated people have they spread it to?

It's easy to say "fuck them, they're idiots." But stupid people are people too. Being stupid shouldn't be a death sentence. Unfortunately, they've been betrayed by the people they trust most... their political party and "news" sources.

And how many unvaccinated people have they spread it to?

It's easy to say "fuck them, they're idiots." But stupid people are people too. Being stupid shouldn't be a death sentence. Unfortunately, they've been betrayed by the people they trust most... their political party and "news" sources.
Stop. Stupid people were born stupid. You don’t need to try and “fix” everyone. Most morons can’t be fixed. I just ignore them.

Psst

But when you are in a bubble, playing deep in the playoffs, and don’t have kids (easy source of contamination from school), then Armia has no excuses….he clearly screwed up, twice in one season….and he’s part of the 4th line, arguably our most important line in most games so far in these playoffs.

He screwed up, millions on the line, legacy for most players on the line….inexcusable his immature attitude

and yes, 95 is not 100….but in a bubble with no kids, it’s pretty much 100

Back