• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

because he give too many chance to aho and svecnikov and kk should not play in the forth line but the 2 firstline after he cry with his buddy waddell that kk not produce offensively he dad 7 points in 7 games and now he not had a point in the last 3 games because your favorite coach want him to suffer andd too he is most lucky coach off the nhl right now

0/10 for effort, 0/10 for comedy, 0/10 for artistic flair.

0/10 - would not recommend
C'mon now ... multiple posts over multiple days deserves some recognition for effort. Usually a troll does the thing over the course of one manic day and then buggers off. Also, it's harder than it looks to mis-spell names with that level of pettiness.

2/10 for effort
0/10 for comedy
1/10 for flair
3 of 30 overall. The Russian judge was particularly harsh in her comments, for the record.

Noesen is back at practice in a regular jersey, Kase still in yellow. CapFriendly notes that he was moved to LTIR on January 4.

With Noesen back and Patches full speed ahead, the Canes mixed up the woeful PP units at practice, per Walt Ruff. It looks like Aho was demoted to PP2.

PP1 - Burns with Necas, Noesen, Kotkaniemi/Stastny, and Svechnikov
PP2 - Coghlan/Pesce with Aho, Jarvis, Pacioretty, and Teravainen

That second unit now has two multiple time All Stars, a guy who is technically Carolina's best passer, and nobody of any note playing the point. Seems like that's an OBVIOUS deadline issue. Just find a LD who can play with Chatfield and has a halfway decent shot. This is the lowest of bars.

That second unit now has two multiple time All Stars, a guy who is technically Carolina's best passer, and nobody of any note playing the point. Seems like that's an OBVIOUS deadline issue. Just find a LD who can play with Chatfield and has a halfway decent shot. This is the lowest of bars.
And I expect it'll be like climbing a mile up on a sheer face... w/o tools.. :(

And I expect it'll be like climbing a mile up on a sheer face... w/o tools.. :(
Yup. Every management team has blind spots. This crew seems to love defensive depth in general but not see the need for somebody who can play behind the top PP quarterback.

Back