• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

I mean, that's what they hired Corey to do. He's not under-delivering and his articles have been good for the most part. They do badly miss having a proper beat writer, but they don't seem to really have that for a lot of markets since the NYT purchase. If you buy a sub just for Canes coverage, then yeah ... bailing makes sense. I get it for a lot more than that, so I'm still fine with the cost.
I’m fine with the coverage overall across all sports and my comment was strictly based on the lack of Canes content since Civ left. Yes of course it’s because of the ownership change but it still sucks as a Canes follower.

rod brindamour is just an imcompetent coach should be fired by tom dundon because he dont like kotkaniemi he just love he kind of loser like skjay and pesce and de haan and play crap like noesen martinook and fast he is jacques lemaire on the modern day

I renewed at $12/year. and I read all the EPL stuff, but otherwise, meh
For a dollar a month, if all you get is the EPL and other soccer stuff, you're scoring bigly. The Athletic covers womens soccer better and more comprehensively than any newspaper aside from the Washington Post as well. They have niches where they just kick serious butt ... individual NHL team coverage not being one of those niches, sadly.

rod brindamour is just an imcompetent coach should be fired by tom dundon because he dont like kotkaniemi he just love he kind of loser like skjay and pesce and de haan and play crap like noesen martinook and fast he is jacques lemaire on the modern day
OK ... I'll let this slide as a debut post because I'm fairly sure this is a parody attempt. As mentioned, you're nailing the Facebook comments section genre pretty hard.

OK ... I'll let this slide as a debut post because I'm fairly sure this is a parody attempt. As mentioned, you're nailing the Facebook comments section genre pretty hard.
This on the surface looked like another Tripp Tracy late night Twitter post from a Broadway bender…but we know Tripp is over all of that!

it because brindamour is just a cancer for this team and play all the time his loser like aho and svecnikov are cold since the 2months for noe brindmaour us just a cancer for this league and kk deserve better that this coach who want madeis stupid show of boring game of winning 1-0 2-0

it because brindamour is just a cancer for this team and play all the time his loser like aho and svecnikov are cold since the 2months for noe brindmaour us just a cancer for this league and kk deserve better that this coach who want madeis stupid show of boring game of winning 1-0 2-0

I think we have a troll

kk should be traded and the canes fans will look like a fool because he is in love with his boring coach with his favorite players like skjay noesen matinook and pesce and after that you cry that your power play doesnt work and brinsamour give too aho and svecnikov too much ice time they dont deseerve kk shouldbe the first line ceerterman

kk should be traded and the canes fans will look like a fool because he is in love with his boring coach with his favorite players like skjay noesen matinook and pesce and after that you cry that your power play doesnt work and brinsamour give too aho and svecnikov too much ice time they dont deseerve kk shouldbe the first line ceerterman
Correct kk22 so we will trade you to the habs board for future considerations.
now, be gone.

i had a better idea you should trade kk to chicago hawks for a real loser that youy big zero coach who will loved al the time in jonathan toews and kk going to chicago will explode and your team will be out in the first rounf and your power play will choke again because your imcompetent coach doeant be able to fix the problem

i had a better idea you should trade kk to chicago hawks for a real loser that youy big zero coach who will loved al the time in jonathan toews and kk going to chicago will explode and your team will be out in the first rounf and your power play will choke again because your imcompetent coach doeant be able to fix the problem
I’m sorry, you’re now a member of the habs board so please confine your posting the them.

the habs board speaks French so I figured they could decode the gobblydigook better than we can.

OK, look ... if you repeatedly call a coach who hasn't missed the playoffs in his career a loser and/or incompetent, I'm sorry but you're going to have to show your work.

Don't just spout off ... make a case.

Back