• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2022-23 Canes Misc. Thread

Where they’re not guaranteeing mini-plan holders full playoff tickets, I think the advance playoff purchases for full STM will go the way of the dodo.

Even this year, unless STMs walk away from their playoff tix, I don't think there will be much of anything available as far as extra strips go. I've already warned my kids that the playoff tickets they are used to having available to them might not be there this time.

Even this year, unless STMs walk away from their playoff tix, I don't think there will be much of anything available as far as extra strips go. I've already warned my kids that the playoff tickets they are used to having available to them might not be there this time.
I have NOT looked at any renewal info but, if I split my season tickets with another person, we will only be guaranteed a strip for the seat I own and not additional strips? So we could not buy two strips per seat? Ooof! They are playing hardball with their season ticket members…

I have NOT looked at any renewal info but, if I split my season tickets with another person, we will only be guaranteed a strip for the seat I own and not additional strips? So we could not buy two strips per seat? Ooof! They are playing hardball with their season ticket members…
They haven’t said that yet have they? But at some point it becomes mathematically impossible. If all the STMs get one per STM seat there’s likely not enough for them all to get 2.

Dundon is expecting a waiting list for STMs for 23/24.

They haven't said that yet, but there are so many season tickets and partials this year there can't possibly be very many extras available. Starting NEXT year partial STMs will only get partial playoff strips. Full STMs will still be guaranteed their full playoff strips for their seats.

Make some juicy trade rumors up…just to pass the time between now and Friday! 🤣
Big press conference scheduled tomorrow at 10am to announce a trade between the Hurricanes and Arizona. Chychrun, Schmaltz, and Bjugstad to Carolina in return Arizona receives Carolina’s 1st round draft pick (protected), in the 2038 draft.

It least it wasn't literal seat talk ... cup holders, cushion thickness, row width. Count your blessings
If we want to go there, I can start a discussion about getting the team to remind fans about how inconsiderate it is for people to get up and head to the aisle while puck is in play.

If we want to go there, I can start a discussion about getting the team to remind fans about how inconsiderate it is for people to get up and head to the aisle while puck is in play.
I must say, hockey fan etiquette in the arena has slipped dramatically in recent years.

How about randomly standing up and proceeding to watch from a standing posture.

or waves. Those belong between innings at baseball games only.

The ushers at the top of my section aren’t even stopping people from coming back to their seat when the puck is in play.

Back