• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2023-24 Canes Misc Thread

Which is another way of saying that management is not happy with the play of either of our goalies. Not that many of us are.

Which is another way of saying that management is not happy with the play of either of our goalies. Not that many of us are.
i think it’s more of a precaution in case Freddie has lingering symptoms. Don’t forget, in the game that Jorge Alves dressed for, Lack took the morning skate and then was diagnosed with a concussion in the afternoon.

i think it’s more of a precaution in case Freddie has lingering symptoms. Don’t forget, in the game that Jorge Alves dressed for, Lack took the morning skate and then was diagnosed with a concussion in the afternoon.
This. Although it must be said that Raanta has been a long way from good. He tends to be a slow starter, so I'm not sure there's any long term concern there. Freddie has been alright. He also has taken a bit to get dialed in since he got here, but other than on change of possession stuff, he's been fine.

This. Although it must be said that Raanta has been a long way from good. He tends to be a slow starter, so I'm not sure there's any long term concern there. Freddie has been alright. He also has taken a bit to get dialed in since he got here, but other than on change of possession stuff, he's been fine.
Yes, I'm hoping it's just a slow start for regarding Raanta. He's been pretty solid for us most of his time here.

I'm expecting Pyotr to start this next game.
No idea what to expect from him if he does. He's only had one game in Syracuse and he allowed 3 goals so it's not like he's riding a hot streak or anything. Then again, I have no idea what to expect from Kochetkov in normal circumstances ... so, fine.

No idea what to expect from him if he does. He's only had one game in Syracuse and he allowed 3 goals so it's not like he's riding a hot streak or anything. Then again, I have no idea what to expect from Kochetkov in normal circumstances ... so, fine.

Easy.....a goal, a fight and an assist DUH

After playing 13 shifts and 7:06, the Canes left Callahan Burke in Colorado. If Aho can’t go on Tuesday, we might see Jamieson Rees, he’s an east coaster.

Back