• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

Here's what I'm seeing in all this, if a center like Lindstrom, who has great scoring touch, is at 5? I'm not trading the pick for Svech then wonder why we don't have a big frontline center.

You crazy. Lidstrom is not going to be a great C

If that was the consensus, he’d go #2 in everyone’s mock draft

You crazy. Lidstrom is not going to be a great C

If that was the consensus, he’d go #2 in everyone’s mock draft
You're way overrating Svech. It's pretty funny actually.

Levshunov would go 2 anyway.

You're way overrating Svech. It's pretty funny actually.

Levshunov would go 2 anyway.

I said I’d rather gamble on Demigod.

What’s funny is you being so adamant about your evaluation. Svech just turned 24… he likely has another gear in him.

Stay tuned…

I said I’d rather gamble on Demigod.

What’s funny is you being so adamant about your evaluation. Svech just turned 24… he likely has another gear in him.

Stay tuned…
You love crow, I keep forgetting

I'm not overrating Lindstrom at all. Would i say gamble on Lindstrom if I didn't have concerns?

Thanks, next round is on you.

I don’t think Lindstrom will be a center in the NHL. Not when vision, positioning and playmaking are your main areas of growth.
Yeah, as much as I am okay with drafting Lindstrom. I think the most realistic hope for him would be if he basically became what Svechnikov is right now. A big winger that gets involved physically and can provide 30g/70p.

Of course, there's the pie in the sky potential of being a #1 PPG, power forward center. That's extremely unlikely though.

Yeah, as much as I am okay with drafting Lindstrom. I think the most realistic hope for him would be if he basically became what Svechnikov is right now. A big winger that gets involved physically and can provide 30g/70p.

Of course, there's the pie in the sky potential of being a #1 PPG, power forward center. That's extremely unlikely though.
What’s wrong with a large, nasty 70 point wing?

What’s wrong with a large, nasty 70 point wing?
Who said that there's anything wrong with that? I'm saying that his realistic upside is basically what Svech is right now... there's I'd trade the pick for Svech if I could. Very unlikely that the player we get becomes better than Svech.

Who said that there's anything wrong with that? I'm saying that his realistic upside is basically what Svech is right now... there's I'd trade the pick for Svech if I could. Very unlikely that the player we get becomes better than Svech.
Unless it’s Demidov. Schev does make us better immediately

We've all acknowledged that Carolina wouldn't make the deal... But it was proposed as a hypothetical and we were discussing the merits, Captain Literal.

Why is that?

Back