• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Draft

It's also about how badly we want Zegras. I'm pretty lukewarm myself. He's a nifty little player but I won't lose sleep over him if he gets traded elsewhere. I'm not sure I want to lose Guhle for him.
U may be lukewarm but his youth hockey coach has likely been pushing IF HuGo do deal for him - let alone all the inside info HuGo have likely gathered from their Northeast sources, such as Ben Prentiss MSLs personal trainer for years who also happens to train Zegras

Cool story, but none of that means the Habs should overpay for Zegras. We traded Sergachev for a flashy forward once. How'd that turn out?

Cool story, but none of that means the Habs should overpay for Zegras. We traded Sergachev for a flashy forward once. How'd that turn out?
No one said Habs should,HuGo also don’t care which players fans are lukewarm to.

As for Sergachev, HuGo also traded Romanov to be able to acquire Dach - doesn’t look lopsided at all

Back