• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

24-25 Habs Preseason

It's risky to have both Hutson and Mailloux in the Top 6, at least to start the season. If one of them makes the team, then Barron or Struble would be the 7th d unless they pick up a vet on waivers. But there will no doubt be an injury or three during the season, so they both will spend some time in the bigs during the season (Reinbacher too likely).

It's risky to have both Hutson and Mailloux in the Top 6, at least to start the season. If one of them makes the team, then Barron or Struble would be the 7th d unless they pick up a vet on waivers. But there will no doubt be an injury or three during the season, so they both will spend some time in the bigs during the season (Reinbacher too likely).

We’ll have to deal with that risk eventually…

I think our team goes deep in the 2025, 2026 playoffs. Somebody bookmark this post because I think they might even have a chance of the cup. Some hot goaltending with more time on these young D and the young core and a big fat beefy Dimov injection And I think this team goes far. I think Montreal also is going to have rookie of the year two years in a row. This year Hudson is going to be a contender and potentially takes it and next year I’m going to say that Demidov gets it.

Back