• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

must be nice to be those guys, just have two of the top 3 forwards in the world feed you the puck and you get a huge contract

Neal and Kunitz are the BJ MacDonalds of the 2013-2014 NHL

Kunitz perhaps but I don't think Neal is. He had 27g 55p in his 2nd NHL season at 21 years old in Dallas. Even Kunitz put up 25g 60p in Anaheim.

Especially from what I saw this weekend when Philly swept the back to back with Pitts.

They can certainly be beat

Lookout for Philly IMO - I've been watching some of their games recently & they're starting to gel. As much as I'm not Holmgren's biggest fan, canning Laviolette for Berube seems to have paid off, MacDonald was a good pickup, and as usual they're built for the playoffs (playoff style hockey).

how is it some organizations just always seem to get big players while we pick up 5'9dmen?

we have a 5'6 guy in 55. 43 is the new 5'9 guy.

We have now the following on the team

5'10
5'9
5'7
5'7
5'9
5'8

I swear the Bantam A1 team at my son's minor hockey club has fewer short guys

Lookout for Philly IMO - I've been watching some of their games recently & they're starting to gel. As much as I'm not Holmgren's biggest fan, canning Laviolette for Berube seems to have paid off, MacDonald was a good pickup, and as usual they're built for the playoffs (playoff style hockey).

Yeah I agree, Philly is playing some really good hockey and Giroux is playing like one of the top guys in the NHL and Mcdonald is one heck of an underrated Dman and that pickup solidified their D

we have a 5'6 guy in 55. 43 is the new 5'9 guy.

We have now the following on the team

5'10
5'9
5'7
5'7
5'9
5'8

I swear the Bantam A1 team at my son's minor hockey club has fewer short guys

Subban. 6.00
Markov. 6.00
Emelin 6.02
Tinordi 6.06
Georges 6.01

Our defense is not really what you call small,... we now need to beef up the forwards

Subban. 6.00
Markov. 6.00
Emelin 6.02
Tinordi 6.06
Georges 6.01

Our defense is not really what you call small,... we now need to beef up the forwards

Emelin is not 6.2
Gorges is not 6.1

I'm 6.1 and i'm taller than both of them (unless they grew from when I bumped into them)

Or maybe I should change physician...his nurse's measurements are maybe off ? :smilewinkgrin:

Emelin is not 6.2
Gorges is not 6.1

I'm 6.1 and i'm taller than both of them (unless they grew from when I bumped into them)

Or maybe I should change physician...his nurse's measurements are maybe off ? :smilewinkgrin:

maybe they have bigger penises than you (we know Subban has to have a bigger one) so they moved an inch or two from down there and added it.

Back