• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

May be a bit

The easiest way to look at it from a Leaf fan perspective.

If the Leafs finish strong and go 5-2 in their last 7 games. Wash, Col and Detroit can go all go 5-4 and all finish ahead of Toronto.

Keep in mind the Leafs finishing the season going 5-2 is improbable at this point.

Last edited:

The easiest way to look at it from a Leaf fan perspective.

If the Leafs finish strong and go 5-2 in their last 7 games. Wash, Col and Detroit can go all go 5-4 and all finish ahead of Toronto.

Keep in mind the Leafs finishing the season going 5-2 is improbable at this point.

thats a pretty dismal outlook... a loss tonight there odds will be less than 10.. I mentioned a while back that the leafs will have to win almost all there remaining games. I believe that have lost 2 more since then

So I take it Burke hasn't named a GM because he's waiting on his gang from T-dot to get canned?

I wonder if Reimer will still be blame for the Laffs latest lost... ? Poor guy. Thank goodness for him and his wife he wasn't in net. :smilewinkgrin:

So is this 8 losses in a row or 7 ? Can't keep track lol

Can you imagine if that was happening to us right now..... Habsy would be closing down the site lol

Back