• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Can you imagine if that was happening to us right now..... Habsy would be closing down the site lol

Well I would be counting my winnings...and MT would be packing his bags. Always a silver lining

Looking more & more likely I'll have to watch the Habs on RDS instead of CBC. Sigh.

My lack of playing fantasy hockey this year has made me miss some pretty good stuff.

Giroux is third in league scoring. After his terrible start.

Kessel/Seguin at 4/5. I knew Seguin was having a good year but I didnt realize it was that good.

Crosby is waaaay ahead of everybody.

Vanek is 24th.

Looking more & more likely I'll have to watch the Habs on RDS instead of CBC. Sigh.

Habs will get Jim Hughson for sure in all our series...

MTL will probably the only canadian-based team in the playoffs. So by default Habs is the top HNIC team for coverage and play by play. And Hughson is the top PBP for CBC.

Habs will get Jim Hughson for sure in all our series...

MTL will probably the only canadian-based team in the playoffs. So by default Habs is the top HNIC team for coverage and play by play. And Hughson is the top PBP for CBC.

lol

that is what he was saying...

Game over: Detroit hangs on to beat Tampa 3-2.

Tampa burns one of their games in hand on the Habs without gaining ground and the Wings put more distance between themselves and the Leafs.

win-win.

Thumbs up.

So who is Boston going to play? Is it Detroit or Columbus?

I hope Columbus... I think that is a better match up. They have some size.

The Leafs are irrelevant to the Habs and Tampa at this point. Even just thinking about them as a threat is a sign of fear. You don't need to "worry" about the Leafs.

If they by a miracle make the playoff, they will be playing Boston.

I always keep an eye on the Leafs, even if they were in last place in the league. Mostly because of the fan base and media pimping the Leafs have.

This collapse by them is of epic proportions, no way am I looking away from this... plus they're aren't out of the playoff hunt just yet, especially after they break their losing streak against the Flames Tuesday April 1st.

Back