• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

743.gif

pretty much

What does the Avs ability to score goals have to do with SV%?

I talk about impression people get over Varlamov. he sure is better than Pavelec . but i believe playing in front of team that can score goals help goalies reputation . ask M-A Fleury . he even made it to Team Canada squad . also in today hockey you should look 5 unites defence game . having good defensive statistic and save % is not only due to D in front of you but is more or less job of 5 unites players . all said i believe Aves D is underrated and not that bad .

Neckless Barry Trotz is the new Capitals coach.

keeps him out of Toronto and Vancouver which is a good thing

Speeza, Phaneuf, Edler, Ehrhoff, Yakupov are all on the market....

Wat would it take to reunite Yakupov and Galchenyuk

Speeza, Phaneuf, Edler, Ehrhoff, Yakupov are all on the market....

Wat would it take to reunite Yakupov and Galchenyuk

Yakupov would certainly be worth a shot if the price was decent... I don't think we could get him cheap enough though.

The Blues have signed F Joakim Lindstrom to a one-year, $700K deal.

He was a Blue Jackets' second-round pick in 2002 and had 63 points in 55 games last season from Skellefteå of the SHL.

Man, did they ever let him rot in Sweden behind all of those progress stoppers.

(That was for Count) :)

davegisaac Ed Snider has had treatment for cancer, spokesperson confirms. Will have a story coming...

Don't look now but . . . from Twitter today:

"According to multiple sources, Pierre McGuire has been telling associates he'll be in Pittsburgh today/tonight for 2nd GM interview w/Pens"

Man, did they ever let him rot in Sweden behind all of those progress stoppers.

(That was for Count) :)

how bad must it be for him in Sweden that at 30 he finally signs a contract over here for a whopping $700.000.00?

Don't look now but . . . from Twitter today:

"According to multiple sources, Pierre McGuire has been telling associates he'll be in Pittsburgh today/tonight for 2nd GM interview w/Pens"
IF accurate McGuire is a two faced liar - he said on Melnick's show after being prodded, he wouldn't even accept an interview in Pitt due to his friendship w Shero.

Back