• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2013 - 2014 Season

Chris Johnston ‏Brad Richards receives $20.667-million over the next 12 years from his #NYR compliance buyout, including signing bonuses.

Not bad.

Almost like that player for the Mets who was getting paid a salary for something like 20 or so years for delayed payment. I forgot his name.

Bob McKenzie ‏Nothing signed yet, but Willie Desjardins will be in VAN this weekend. Assuming all goes as expected, he'll be introduced as coach next wk.

lisa dillman ‏Breaking news ... OK, not really. But Kings will NOT be buying out the contract of center Mike Richards, according to Dean Lombardi.

They had better hope his lull this season was just that.

I think it's goodbye LA for Jarret Stoll if they're going to keep Mike Richards.

So, Willie Desjardins picked the Canucks over the Penguins?

Interesting.

A lot of people said the Kings were going to buyout Richards, but I wasn't expecting it.

So, Willie Desjardins picked the Canucks over the Penguins?

Interesting.

Peters too apparently.

0 for 2

No wonder they are interview the bottom of the barrel guys....what is Iron Mike doing?

Apparently the Penguins are offering two year deals while Carolina & Vancouver offered three year deal.

Matthew Sekeres ‏Was just told Desjardins spurned #Pens b/c offer was for 2 years only, no authority to hire own assts. Now expected to be hired by #Canucks

lisa dillman ‏Breaking news ... OK, not really. But Kings will NOT be buying out the contract of center Mike Richards, according to Dean Lombardi.

They had better hope his lull this season was just that.

I think it's goodbye LA for Jarret Stoll if they're going to keep Mike Richards.

I think there's still a market for them to trade him instead....

Dan Murphy: If Desjardins takes the Canucks job, it's almost guaranteed that he'll bring Doug Lidster to be a part of his staff.

Chris Johnston ‏Brad Richards receives $20.667-million over the next 12 years from his #NYR compliance buyout, including signing bonuses.

Not bad.

Almost like that player for the Mets who was getting paid a salary for something like 20 or so years for delayed payment. I forgot his name.
wow, mucho pesos!!! Ironic that he got the same treatment as his old teammate, number 4.

Back