• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League: 2016-17 Playoffs

Re: Around The League: 2014 - 2015 Season

Well, since on the original list there weren't any per-requisites, I always go in the context of a one game scenario being played tomorrow.

If I had to build a team around a core of players for a single game a day or two from now, that would be my list.

I'd love to do a list for who you'd build around for the next 10 years.

Well that was clearly the prerequisite in that question. Who would you pick to build a franchise around? Seems pretty clear to me that it's not for one game, which is why no player above 30 was picked.

I thought this was limited to actual NHL players.

1374_thinkbox_art_black.jpg

Well, since on the original list there weren't any per-requisites, I always go in the context of a one game scenario being played tomorrow.

If I had to build a team around a core of players for a single game a day or two from now, that would be my list.

I'd love to do a list for who you'd build around for the next 10 years.

I thought the original list was 5 players you'd take on your team right now... as in having them for their careers. I may have been wrong.

Translation:

[video=youtube;_cyO271GChk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cyO271GChk[/video]

Stéphane Quintal delivered too much suspensions to the wrong teams during playoffs?

Dan Rosen: Flyers say Kimmo Timonen has been diagnosed with blood clots in right leg and both lungs. Being treated in Finland. No timetable on return.

Yikes.

Dan Rosen: Flyers say Kimmo Timonen has been diagnosed with blood clots in right leg and both lungs. Being treated in Finland. No timetable on return.

Yikes.

given his age, he might retire although blood clots usually sound worse than they are, he will be fine

NHLPA ‏
Happy Birthday to Sidney Crosby, this year’s #TLA winner, who turns 27 today

Yeah, it's been a great summer for the advanced stats guys. There's been three of 'em that got hired by NHL teams.

The mainstream media, which was always quick to point & laugh incredulously at bloggers with their fancy stats, sure have shut up these last few weeks.

Back