• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

But the NHL lawyers are telling head office to not worry about CTE and let the NFL "deal" with it (aka, make the problem go away with money and influence)...so did they really "find out" about CTE?

Well no, I guess they did nothing but summarily dismiss CTE altogether. I find these emails to be pretty gross but I'm glad it was Shanny in them pushing Campbell and Bettman on Rypien, Belak, Boogard, etc.

Seth Jones out indefinitely. Which is significant. It doesn't matter if they continue to get historic goaltending from some dude named Elvis, but that's a huge huge loss. I love Seth.

Seth Jones out indefinitely. Which is significant. It doesn't matter if they continue to get historic goaltending from some dude named Elvis, but that's a huge huge loss. I love Seth.
A big reason they have been surging and getting terrific goaltending has been the Jones-Werenski pairing. This is a huge loss for them.

Pretty much the whole Metro is missing a first pairing defensman at this point.

Most of the teams that matter in the Atlantic as well

Rielly in Toronto
McDonagh in Tampa
Montreal is almost on the bubble, so kind of matter, missing Weber

The 1st is the only real interesting piece for me. Gal sucks and the prospect is mediocre. Zucker is real good.

Zuckers analytics are good, but it kinda seems like the Minnesota guys don't hold up in other places. Niederrieter, Granlund etc.

Back