• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

"gets points" = "best game"
Hardly. He was in on a lot of plays. Missed getting at least a couple more points thanks to posts. He rarely is in the middle of much and hasn’t exactly been dangerous. Last night at least he was doing something, even if they were most short chip passes.

VAN Dman xGF%

Friedman: 18gms, 12:23, 53.5%
1. Cole: 31gms, 19:39, 51.9%
2. Hughes: 31gms, 24:40, 48.4%
3. Hronek: 31gms, 24:11, 47.9%
4. Myers: 31gms, 19:00, 47.2%
5. Soucy: 13gms, 16:52, 46.1%
Juulsen: 20gms, 13:55, 45.1%
6. Zadorov: 7gms, 18:35, 43.5%

I'll never forget the feature on tsn about how there's no way Nylander is better than Meier and that Meier's contract should mean Tre should hold firm under 9.

Of course now the Leafs get criticized by those same people for not signing Willy for high 9s in the summer.

There’s no winning with the Leafs and contracts.

If they’re bad, we get laughed at more than any other team.

If they’re good, the subject is immediately dropped. Then they come at you again when it’s extension time, and now the guy you supposedly overpaid on the first go is now massively underpaid, and of course, cap hell all day every day.

There’s no winning with the Leafs and contracts.

If they’re bad, we get laughed at more than any other team.

If they’re good, the subject is immediately dropped. Then they come at you again when it’s extension time, and now the guy you supposedly overpaid on the first go is now massively underpaid, and of course, cap hell all day every day.

Fuck 'em all. I pay absolutely no attention to any of that bullshit. Fuck 'em.

Back