• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

DJ was never qualified to be coach. Embarassing that he lasted this long.

He only ever got the job in the first place from the then-reflected glory of being a Babcock disciple.

That he continued to be given so much runway long after Babcock was exposed as a fraud is really confusing.

Its pretty funny that Martin is back after 20 years. Like us bringing back Fletcher for no reason other than he was good 20 years ago.
Martin has been an assistant coach for a long time ~ kind of shocking the Habs haven't hired him again

He did a decent job developing a lot of that young core, but clearly not a winning coach.

The media LOVES the Jets. Not a single criticism since they returned to the NHL.
Yes but it was really bizarre. Not one mention of the Leafs? I can understand one of them saying why they don't think the Leafs but not even a mention.

Then they go on to say it's because of Hellebuyck and the goaltending is why and then pivoted to saying Edmonton is right there too... Goaltending. I was chuckling at the disconnect and people listen to these "pundits"?

Back