• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

and of course, there's other unfair criteria which are less visible, ie some dude gets hired over a more knowledgeable dude who has no personal connection to the hiree

This starting by some dummy calling out hot girls with sports tweets posers.

i don't profess to read every syllable written here (apologies) but yeah, that's a dumb take on the surface

what I find more interesting but I don't say out loud less I be branded a Neanderthal for simply stating a fact -- it is almost impossible to be a sideline reporter for NFL games if you're male. I've seen one male sideline reporter all year, there are 30 such assignments

maybe but he's breaking the glass ceiling for dude like me who wants a career change

When does Rosie O'Donnell become the rumor chick in the NHL? Why do they all have to be dudes? WE NEED UGLY WOMEN REPRESENTATION #STAYWOKE

Ya, I think we all get what he's saying. It's the part where he assumes the hot ones aren't as in to sports as the uglies that is the problem.

We don't have to tear down the hotties who made it to lift up the ugs.
If that's what some took from it my apologies. I didn't mean that. There are attractive women who know a lot about sports. In fact I did mention that about the original post. The guy with the now infamous tweet attacked the wrong person. The girl knew her sports. It would have been better if he targeted someone with an actual "Only fans" account (there are quite a few) with a sports jersey on and nothing else.

Longo's used to sell an incredible (semi-mini) cherry pie back in the late 90's.

I sometimes often devoured a full one during Leafs playoff games. The nerves...

Back