• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

And Hyman with his third hat trick of the season to give him 25 goals in 35 games. For fuck sake, what a bad loss that one ended up being.

And Hyman with his third hat trick of the season to give him 25 goals in 35 games. For fuck sake, what a bad loss that one ended up being.
Unreal , playing with CMD you would expect a bump in production but this is crazy

The thing is he is playing like a star not just leeching off stars

Creating scoring chances , grinding in the corners , and good playoff production

Unreal , playing with CMD you would expect a bump in production but this is crazy

The thing is he is playing like a star not just leeching off stars

Creating scoring chances , grinding in the corners , and good playoff production

I wasn't happy when he left.

For a while I thought Bunting was a good replacement.

I was wrong.

it seems like whenever we do this "oh we can sign x player for cheaper and use the savings to upgrade" we end up spending the difference on players who are total hot garbage, so yeah, you might as well have just signed hyman.

I think the point re: Hyman is that he never would have done that here and it's because he's clicked with a generational playmaker that he's doing it there....and Mitchy is good, but he's no Connor.

Because he didn't do it in his first year in Edmonton either, and showed no sign of this glued to one of the best duos in the world here after a bunch of years together.

We've seen this weirdo magic happen between players before as well. Spezza-Alfie-Heatley were insane for a few years together. Tavares had a few weirdo combinations well out perform expectations for relatively short amounts of time (Remember when Matt Moulson was one of the best goal scorers in the league over a 2-3 year stretch?)

Zach's career high PPP in a season before going to Edmonton was 6. He had 26 last season, and is on pace for the same again this season. Who were we kicking off the 1st PP unit to push Hyman from being a 55-60 point guy to a 80+ point guy?

Back