• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

When does Rosie O'Donnell become the rumor chick in the NHL? Why do they all have to be dudes? WE NEED UGLY WOMEN REPRESENTATION #STAYWOKE

Every time I hear or see Rosie O'Donnell I think of Tom Arnold's bit about big women on the Trailer Park Boys.

I can't find the clip anywhere but it's very clear he's talking about her.

Frenemy is on a heater today. Telling me about all sorts of prospects who are incredible. Struble, who he says is the stud of all studs, and will destroy our forwards for years. I asked him if he'll "put Marner through the glass" like he loved to say Tinordi would do, but I have not heard back. He has two pending questions- first is why he doesn't love Tinordi anymore, and second is how Buffalo obliterated his all star team last night.

I am waiting for his response.

Frenemy is on a heater today. Telling me about all sorts of prospects who are incredible. Struble, who he says is the stud of all studs, and will destroy our forwards for years. I asked him if he'll "put Marner through the glass" like he loved to say Tinordi would do, but I have not heard back. He has two pending questions- first is why he doesn't love Tinordi anymore, and second is how Buffalo obliterated his all star team last night.

I am waiting for his response.
As a habs fan if he can be a decent second pair player thats gravy and even that is a stretch , but he has played well

Back