• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

The way the 404 corridor is growing, and with Barrie on one end and Newmarket on the the other, I would love to see an arena up here somewhere.

At least there is still some room to get around lol... a second team and arena in the gta would be havoc.

Toronto's exclusion zone is 80km from Scotiabank, so the arena would have to be in Barrie and that's just a major no. Barrie is a solid 35-45 minutes from anywhere else really.

The only GTA adjacent market that maybe makes sense is putting the arena on the west side of Cambridge/south side of Kitchener and making it a 519/905 type market.

Toronto's exclusion zone is 80km from Scotiabank, so the arena would have to be in Barrie and that's just a major no. Barrie is a solid 35-45 minutes from anywhere else really.

The only GTA adjacent market that maybe makes sense is putting the arena on the west side of Cambridge/south side of Kitchener and making it a 519/905 type market.
I believe in Barrie

Yeah but that doesn't help me.

Back