• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I mean, I said before, if any goalie should get this kind of deal, it’d be Saros, but it’s still crazy and I wouldn’t want to be the one to give it to him.

But asshole watch is on for the next 8 years, let’s see how it turns out for them. At the very least, I guess you can expect the baseline to be that they’re always a playoff team at least. As long as he stays really good, they probably won’t ever be really bad.

And yeah, the Ullmark deal, if it’s like this, will be disgusting. I don’t think he can get it, but it’ll boost his number for sure, and Ottawa will have to pay it. Guessing $6m or $6.5m now. Lord knows what kind of term he demands.

Forsling made it possible
On a day that they guy he drafted wins the Norris, he also was the GM that dealt then prospect Forsling for an AHLer that could barely skate at the AHL level (Adam Clendening). Granted, he was a late round pick (and I doubt he personally saw him much play, if at all).

Back