• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

On the one hand, I hate the Bruins more than the Habs.

On the other hand, some Hab fans around here have been talking pretty confidently about how they have no fear of the Bruins.

I can see how you’d feel that way. I read a lot of crap here about the Leafs that might make me want to see the Leafs fail but when put into context of my Bruins hatred? It’s not even close. Fuck the Bruins.

How the hell does Bergevin still have a job?

Closing in on a decade now of utter incompetence. Hasn't come close to contention and has no elite talent anywhere on the team or in the system. Refuses to spend to the cap, but still somehow has an awful cap situation with mostly awful contracts.

I’d prefer to finish dead last truth be told. Lafreniere is exactly what the Habs need, a French elite player.

Habs kinda fucked themselves with the tank with their start I think. Even a bottom 5 finish seems really unlikely.

Always the lottery I guess.

Dude the guy who owns this board is a Habs fan. GIve yourself a slap.... The Montreal Canadiens, were the the beast of the NHL.

I am a fan of you, but Montreal Canadiens? In their time?

Oilers maybe, Islanders maybe...

Be cool bro... Habs are becoming cool again...

Last edited:
What is Puljujarvi really worth? There will be a premium because he was a very high pick. His underlying numbers definitely suggest that usage probably held him back.

Holland may well value Hyman highly, given the years of collaboration with the cock.

In any event, this doesn't really address a need and it would be another RFA headache for Dubas.

Buying low on Pool Party is an intriguing idea.

But the big problem is that he's a right winger. So unless he's adept at switching to his off-wing, or you want to shift Marner or Nylander to left wing (since we already discovered earlier this year Kapanen can't play LW), we don't have a spot for him.

I would love to trade Hyman for Pool Party, leave him in Finland for the year, and use another asset to grab a better backup goalie.

Puljujarvi needs a new contract. gotta figure it's gonne be at least in the 3-4m range. so will ultimately result in us needing to trade a kappy or johnsson.

Let's stack the lines like Boston does and everyone's stats go up

yeah, let's see what happens with our top guys' production when it's a line of Willy-Matthews-Marner, at even strength and for pretty much the entire PPs too.

not to mention, when our even strength strategy actually tells them to hold onto the puck, and not dump it.

If Babs coached in Boston that line would never spend a second together.
We've been holding our guys back more than any organization. time to play them a lot and together. It pisses me off we've wasted so much time with The Cock's garbage

Back