• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Am i the only one who thinks the battle of Alberta is overrated and rolls their eyes fans of other teams get revved for it?

No. When the lead up to a game between two mediocre teams focuses on whose face is most likely to get punched by whom, it's probably a nothing game that doesn't matter to anyone outside of the QE2 corridor.

He’s not very liked is he now? What does he do, blow loads all over the locker room?

My source who is a Brampton boy and they stick together remember, Keefe is a Brampton boy, says Seguin is not a mouthy type guy. So maybe something else offends.

Still a pretty good first liner.

Considering all the shit Dubas has taken for paying Auston Matthews...imagine having Jeff Skinner right now at 9. Has to be among the leagues worst contracts.

A few points under his average sh% but also rocking a .967 pdo

I think he will regress to his high 25-30g/50-55pt self again but he was never worth that contract. Just a poor assessment by Botterill

He belongs in the 6.5-7 mil range but of course another GM pays for inflated results

Back