• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

You could probably trade him to Edmonton for a pretty hefty return now.

And OilChange is probably already lobbying the league to reinstate Carter Hart & Michael McLeod so that they can sign them.

AHL team could use a Graham James

Konecny has 1 goal in 22 playoff games. Would be an issue in a certain market and mentioned non-stop...

Konecny’s only made the playoffs twice in his eight-year career. Once as a 20 year-old sophomore, and most recently as a 22 year-old.

An apples to oranges comparison to your boy Mitchie’s consistent and sustained track record of playoff choking.

Konecny’s only made the playoffs twice in his eight-year career. Once as a 20 year-old sophomore, and most recently as a 22 year-old.

An apples to oranges comparison to your boy Mitchie’s consistent and sustained track record of playoff choking.
Marner has helped this team make the playoffs every year of his career though.

Necas for $6.5aav.

Leaves them about $8m for Jarvis. They could squeeze that up $1-1.5m if they go with a reduced roster.

It’s late July. So rumour away.

Mike Armenti of Maple Leafs Daily reports that a trade centered around Laine and Robertson could work out well for both sides. The Leafs, of course, though would need to sweeten the deal in order to land Laine, a former 2nd overall pick with superstar potential.

In the proposed deal the Leafs would send Robertson, Calle Jarnkrok, David Kampf and their 2026 1st round pick in exchange for Laine and a 2026 2nd round pick. Armenti also reports that the Blue Jackets would have to retain $4.4 million (50%) of Laine's contract to make the deal happen.

It’s late July. So rumour away.

Mike Armenti of Maple Leafs Daily reports that a trade centered around Laine and Robertson could work out well for both sides. The Leafs, of course, though would need to sweeten the deal in order to land Laine, a former 2nd overall pick with superstar potential.

In the proposed deal the Leafs would send Robertson, Calle Jarnkrok, David Kampf and their 2026 1st round pick in exchange for Laine and a 2026 2nd round pick. Armenti also reports that the Blue Jackets would have to retain $4.4 million (50%) of Laine's contract to make the deal happen.

I’m not sure if I’d go as far as saying Laine’s a negative asset at this point, but if he isn’t he’s not far off. No one interested in acquiring him will have to worry about “sweetening the pot”.

$8.7M this season & next, then a UFA after. And he’s kind of the one-trick pony everyone thought Phil Kessel was, except he hasn’t been truly good at that trick for a while.

I’m not sure if I’d go as far as saying Laine’s a negative asset at this point, but if he isn’t he’s not far off. No one interested in acquiring him will have to worry about “sweetening the pot”.

$8.7M this season & next, then a UFA after. And he’s kind of the one-trick pony everyone thought Phil Kessel was, except he hasn’t been truly good at that trick for a while.

I'd prefer not to see him on the Leafs.

Back