• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

And you. He's not so conservative. I don't really know him only meeting him twice but I'm not so sure he makes them can Q.
But if the Panthers' corporate sponsors - I assume they have some by now - demand it, he might not have much of a choice.

There's no mention of him, not even once, in the 107 page report. He's completely off the hook.
He's off the hook, but that doesn't mean he wasn't aware or that he isn't also guilty. Just that Geoff Molson and the league can look the other way and pretend he knew nothing. Anyone in attendance at that meeting, however, will never eat lunch on an NHL expense account ever again.

If Bergy decides to leave MTL, he is headed to California....at least that's where he should go if he wants a calmer life.

Hawks GM is also a quiet job as they are at best the 5th team in that market...but maybe he wants to avoid stepping into that job after all this scandal

Viola is good friends with Trump. Trump offered him secretary of the army and he had to turn it down because of requires putting everything he owns into trust.

I say this because he doesn't strike me as a guy to react as you're implying.
If he's friends with Trump then he won't care how many pussies in the dressing room got grabbed or who knew about it. He will push back against what he sees as wokeness.

The internet had already figured it out yesterday, but Kyle Beach was John Doe in the Blackhawks affair.

At 2008 draft, I wanted Habs to find a way and move up to draft this huge power forward w a mean streak from BC... Kyle Beach.

That Aldrich character is a tiny specimen, just goes to show physical stature vs emotional domination and control are not one and the same

When asked about homophobic bullying, Towes is lying his ass off in his interview. What a dick. A fucking lying douchebag of a human.

Watch the interview.

All the signs of a liar.

So much pretending...

At 2008 draft, I wanted Habs to find a way and move up to draft this huge power forward w a mean streak from BC... Kyle Beach.

That Aldrich character is a tiny specimen, just goes to show physical stature vs emotional domination and control are not one and the same
We didn't even have a first round pick that year but the Habs didn't need to move up to 11th to get Beach. They could have just moved up to 15th and taken Erik Karlsson.

Back