• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Update:

"The San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) have informed Evander Kane that he has been placed on unconditional waivers with intent to terminate his contract for breach of his NHL Standard Player Contract and for violation of the AHL COVID-19 protocols."

Evander Kane might be one of the dumbest people in hockey I've ever seen.

Like, quite literally criminally stupid.

Unconditional waivers is strictly for that, and there is either a) mutual agreement (which I highly doubt the case, as I assume Kane will file a grievance despite his money problems) or b) justifiable cause.

I think San Jose was just looking for him to just have one minor fuckup before terminating his contract. I think they secretly wish Vlasic would do the same thing, too.

Unconditional waivers is strictly for that, and there is either a) mutual agreement (which I highly doubt the case, as I assume Kane will file a grievance despite his money problems) or b) justifiable cause.

I think San Jose was just looking for him to just have one minor fuckup before terminating his contract. I think they secretly wish Vlasic would do the same thing, too.

I would add a few more wish casualties to that list

Back