• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Hughes/Gorton need to capitalize on Hollands desperation… missing the playoffs could very well put Holland out of a job.

While I generally am pretty neutral regarding the Oilers-never a fan, never a great dislike-I am enjoying their struggles. I am glad to see drafting high up for years does not always end up rewarding years of management ineptitude.

I was at the Phoenix game yesterday, i had never seen an arena so empty. There was probably a thousand fans in attendance.

I was at the Phoenix game yesterday, i had never seen an arena so empty. There was probably a thousand fans in attendance.

Is it a nice building ?

Is it situated in a crappy part of town that would hinder their attendance , as they are seeking a new location

Is it a nice building ?

Is it situated in a crappy part of town that would hinder their attendance , as they are seeking a new location

Decent building, super nice complex surrounding it with tons of restaurants options. It's right next to the NFL stadium too. But it's a bit of a drive from downtown and the main residential areas of Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, etc.

only 8 games a year , sacrifice is minimal for a season ticket holder

Tickets must be reasonable as well for a hockey game
You'd think so but same day tickets were 130$ for lower bowl and about $60 on resale for non-premium. Cheaper than Seattle but way too much for an empty arena. Plus beers are 15$.

Back