• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Its wild to me that the Canucks fan base are bitching about anything, anything at all and there team is tied at 2 in the second round of the playoffs. What in the fuck were the expectations over there?
The Canucks fanbase is second only to the Leafs fanbase in terms of their delusions. But they're actually worse because they don't know how hockey even works or who plays for other teams. That kid yelling "Fuck Jack Campbell!" into the camera before the series began tells you all you need to know. Campbell hasn't played an NHL game this season but Canucks fans don't know that because they live in a bubble of ignorance.

If Friedman said Montour and Pesce then it will be Montour and Pesce. But you better give him the cap space to do it because we’ll end up with Myers and Ghost if he has to bargain bin shop.

Tre is unimaginative.
Gonna take me some time to get used to this “Friedman knows absolutely everything our GM is doing at all times” thing.

Yeah but this is a leafs board.

Seriously - is there some leafs fan that is on the habs board mocking how hilariously shitty they are? is this why he's here?

You guys clearly have better things to do!

I’m not sure why WeHave needs to chirp the same message every 5 mins. Maybe he thinks he needs to put in 10 000 hrs to master the perfect diss!

He must be getting close. One day he will post the perfect one liner mocking the Leafs. It will devastate everyone and we’ll never hear him on that topic again.

Back