• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

The only, and I mean only solution is to make me a mod and give me the banhammer to be used at my discretion whenever I see fit.
Still not sure how I've gotten banned more than him. He genuinely ruins the experience, not because of what he says (I don't read it) but because his posts disrupt and ruin the flow of every decent conversation that is had here.

ME for mod pls

You guys clearly have better things to do!

I’m not sure why WeHave needs to chirp the same message every 5 mins. Maybe he thinks he needs to put in 10 000 hrs to master the perfect diss!

He must be getting close. One day he will post the perfect one liner mocking the Leafs. It will devastate everyone and we’ll never hear him on that topic again.
Lmao yeah sure.

But...wouldn't it be cool if you didn't have to use it?

#makemindzthebanhammer2024
The issue is it's a lot of work to do what I need to in order to only ban him from the Leaf board. So if it's that big a pain in the ass I'll just perma-ban him. Fuckit. He's not worth it on the Habs board either

The issue is it's a lot of work to do what I need to in order to only ban him from the Leaf board. So if it's that big a pain in the ass I'll just perma-ban him. Fuckit. He's not worth it on the Habs board either

Sounds like a you problem and not a M.e problem.

#dropthehammer2024

• Haha
Reactions: CH1
I wish I had more faith Tre was going to a) make an okay deal and b) spend that money wisely because giving a non-idiot more money to play with sounds pretty great but if he’s just gonna spend it on Klingbergs well fuck me.
this gets repeated all the time, and no doubt the signing was a failure. But it should also be noted that the process of adding offense to the back-end was correct, and also that Klingberg was hurt and ended up missing most of the season.

Klingberg was a deal that made sense as a potential cheap reclamation project but not as the big addition to the blue line making 4+ million. He was arguably the worst player in the NHL the year before, this wasn't some stud that suddenly got hurt and sucked for the leafs.

In fairness to Tre it was fairly slim pickings for d last summer though. This year he'll have no excuse if he bombs. Plenty of interesting guys out there.

Back