• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

Schwartz 26 --- ROR 27 --- Tarasenko 27
Perron 30 --- Schenn 27 --- Sundqvist 25
Steen 34 --- Bozak 32 --- Barbashev 25
Maroon 26 --- Thomas 21 --- Blais 22/Sanford 24

Bouwmeester 35 --- Pietrangelo 29
Edmundson 25 --- Parayko 25
Gunnarsson 32/ Bortuzzo 29/ Dunn 22

He's a lot like brind'amour. Not an X and O's guy at all but his players tend to love him I think? And he's good at screaming and swearing and motivating. Those coaches need an assistant coach to carry the load with the strategic shit tho.

He's a fucking ugly ogre though. Staring at that mug, I won't be able to eat before or during games.

Almost as bad as the obnoxious expression machine that is Evason.

Would be nice to get a Bednar or something.

Berube is such a lock if Tre stays.

Western Conference grit n gum pluggy mcfuck.

At absolute best you get 1 year of good weird play out of him cause of motivation

aaaaaand after looking at St Louis' nerdies over his tenure....

200w.gif

I don't care what the roster looks like, there's no excuse to not have your group in the top half of the league regularly in xG. Their best season under Berube was 16th. I was ready to light shit on fire over not being top 10 for most of this year.

evolving xgf%:

16-17: #10
17-18: #9

hired

18-19: #4 (cup)
19-20: #14 (lost bo)
20-21: #24 (lost pietro)
21-22: #19

fired

22-23: #27
23-24: #30

This summer will be a disaster. I think they’re going to feel forced into a Marner trade and dump him for 50 cents on the dollar. And we’re going to have to ride out JT cause nobody’s gonna take that on without sending something awful back.

It sounds like lof just wants a sexy clean face to look at
I feel like we are like three posts away from several people who cant be restrained (like me) posting their lists of the hottest sexy clean NHL coaches, living or dead and...i dont think thats a good place to go..

Back