• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

the more important thing is that the article says the leafs haven't talked to any teams at all about marner, or indicated to marner's camp about any shortlist or anything.

Oh my god it's like Christmas. If they were really talking about Tavares this entire time I'm gonna jizz all over the city. They have to trade him. Have to. And if they realize that, my confidence in this management will increase.

Oh my god it's like Christmas. If they were really talking about Tavares this entire time I'm gonna jizz all over the city. They have to trade him. Have to. And if they realize that, my confidence in this management will increase.
He's the guy you move. And this "Extension for cheap" nonsense is done.

It’s a no-brainer (whether they do so or not)

Didn’t realise your confidence in mgmt was so low. Let’s get you some Collective Arts

And Tavares can fuck right off if he's a stubborn bitch about it. Leafs gave him 11m per year to be the captain for absolutely 0 playoff production or success. He knows this and won't block a move despite LOFs wishes. He'll work with the Leafs to find a new home. They just have to ask him.

And Tavares can fuck right off if he's a stubborn bitch about it. Leafs gave him 11m per year to be the captain for absolutely 0 playoff production or success. He knows this and won't block a move despite LOFs wishes. He'll work with the Leafs to find a new home. They just have to ask him.
Shame him into doing so if need be.

GOMmRL1XIAAyBQM
Most encouraging news yet. Will feel better if Elliotte repeats it

Looking forward to Paul Marner taking $13mil a year from the Leafs, with guaranteed A and NMC, and have his son score a 100 points in the regular season then float and avoid contact in the playoffs for the next 8 years.

By the way, I simply refuse to believe Marner will be here when the season starts. Leafs can put this out there all the want. No way he is back.

My issue with the Marner thing is that it likely meant they'd trade him but keep Tavares. That always felt ass backwards to me. Simply trade Tavares and don't replace him with another 11m dollar forward if you believe the cap structure and allocation is the issue.

The solution is staring us right in the face. It's not that complicated.

Tre literally said yesterday that he's been all in on coaching and they haven't started with the roster stuff yet. Nice scoop Lebrun.

My issue with the Marner thing is that it likely meant they'd trade him but keep Tavares. That always felt ass backwards to me. Simply trade Tavares and don't replace him with another 11m dollar forward if you believe the cap structure and allocation is the issue.

The solution is staring us right in the face. It's not that complicated.

Yeah, it’s not that complicated.

Trade them both.

Yeah, it’s not that complicated.

Trade them both.
That would basically be blowing it up and would make it difficult to contend next year. Probably wise to see what this team can do with a core 3 first and with a coach that doesn't actively suppress their offensive talent every playoff.

They can sign him and move him for an even better return in a year or so if it doesn't work out.

I get it though, he's an unlikable bitch that has had a lot of kicks at the can already. Not saying your take is irrational. I just think they'll trade one of them and I hope it's Tavares.

There is no better way to change culture, leadership and vibes than punting your boring captain failure robot and handing the C to your big ole cock leader.

Back