• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

What team is going to give up assets for Marner and then also make him the second or third highest paid player in the league? Nobody else cares that his dad wants as much as Matthews and more than Nylander. And Mitch isn’t going to approve a trade to sign some bargain deal elsewhere.

So he’s very likely to play out his final year here and then drama queen his way out of town or into another record extension.

What team is going to give up assets for Marner and then also make him the second or third highest paid player in the league? Nobody else cares that his dad wants as much as Matthews and more than Nylander. And Mitch isn’t going to approve a trade to sign some bargain deal elsewhere.

So he’s very likely to play out his final year here and then drama queen his way out of town or into another record extension.
I hear this a lot, but reality is teams were pretty excited to pay-up for Dubois last year and give him a huge contract. I really think a ton of teams have called already just from rumours.

NK4dlvS.gif

Back