• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Core 4 No More: The Motherfucking Off-Season Thread

The problem is we’re not guaranteed he’ll leave when we want him to. What if Brodie had another two years? Not everyone will just retire whenever we tell them to.

We don't need him to retire. We need him to be deemed medically unfit to play by team doctors and he gets paid to play with his kids until the end of the contract.

If 34 yr old Chris Tanev signs a 6 year contract for a lower AAV, he knows exactly what he's doing.

I see the Leafs replacing Domi/Bert with Perron/Skinner, adding at least one more D and potentially a 3rd if they trade Lilly. Also see us adding one of Talbot/Brossoit/Stolarz

I am confused as to how some do not understand the strategy of keeping the AAV down and a well timed equipment allergy. The same people would both about the 3/15 on a short term deal
I forgot MLSE purchased Robidas Island long ago. My bad.

RFA QO deadline today. Let's see what Tre does with Liljegren. If he doesn't qualify him that means he tried to trade him and there were no takers. Which would be strange as a rd with nice nerdies, though the Leafs (with some help from Timmy himself) did do their best to annihilate his trade value. We shall see. I assume they'll qualify him.

Back